Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THE ORDER OF APPEARANCE

As I add new posts, they will appear at first in the beginning position, then as new posts appear, they will move to their permanent position in the correct order of construction and interest.  Please contact me at the profile email if you have any questions or comments.  I would be glad to help.

About my spelling and punctuation.

I study French and Italian, and read bits and pieces of Greek and a couple of other languages.  I do none of these well, but just by studying them, I get very confused in my spelling and in my punctuation.  This is a sure sign of my age I am sure.  So, bear with me.   I try to catch all of them, but not always.  You will also notice strange sentence constructions...same issue.  At least I do not roll my Rs when I speak to people in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment